"New Frontiers in Botany"
August 6 - 10, 2000
Oregon Convention Center
Abstracts from the Botany 2000 Meeting:
- Browse Abstracts in Published Format - for the full text of the published abstracts
- This is a ~1.2 MB file in PDF (for more information about downloading the PDF viewer, see the footnote at bottom of the page)
- View file
- The citation for this volume is American Journal of Botany, volume 87, number 6 (supplement). Page numbers are provided in upper corners of the pages.
- Browse Abstracts Online - for the searchable Web format files
Societies Meeting Jointly at Botany 2000:
- Hardcopy Registation Form
- Registration brochure and cover page These requires the free Acrobat Reader (see below)
- Botany 2000 Exhibitors' Mall - Exhibitors, contact numbers and web sites. Thanks for your support!
- Maps: a conference area map (note: North is left) and a larger city map (big!)
- Floorplans: Oregon Convention Center and DoubleTree Hotel
- Field Trips: Depart from the Oregon Convention Center bus loading area, south of the OCC building, along Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
As noted in the Meeting Brochure, all trips will depart from the Oregon Convention Center. The specific location will be the buses/coaches loading area which is along MLK Jr. Blvd. (the street which borders the OCC on the east) just south of the Convention Center building (but on the same city "block"). All transportation to and from workshops, evening events, and fieldtrips is arriving/departing from this spot, so the hope is that the meeting attendees will be used to looking for transport there. This will probably work o.k. for later fieldtrips, but the Saturday and Sunday leaders may wish to contact their participants reminding them of the departure location. See also map above.
Information for Prospective Exhibitors:
Northwest Web Links of Botanical Interest:
Information about Portland, Oregon:
Open Space Symposium offers a chance to discuss recent research:
For documents in PDF, please get the free Acrobat 4.0 Reader:
- Open Space is a time when people can present talks or discussion sections of late breaking research. No pre-registration is necessary. Just show up on Wednesday Aug. 9 (no rooms assigned yet) and we will find a place for you. No abstracts or pre-submissions are necessary. This new format is sponsored by the Developmental and Structural Section. For more information, contact Bruce Krichoff.