Abstract Index, By Senior Author
Abstracts received so far:
- BUCKLEY, DONALD. - The "Coverage Dilemma": Can we make room for learning-centered and inquiry-oriented pedagogies with educational technology?
- BUCKLEY, DONALD* AND DAVID KRAMER. - Symposium Abstract: Using Educational Technology to Foster Learning Centered Pedagogies. [Symposium Abstract]
- DONOVAN, SAM. - The Biology Student Workbench: Resources for Bioinformatics in the Classroom.
- MICKLE, JAMES E. - LeafLab: A research simulation to foster the studentsí experience in the process of science.
- NIESENBAUM, RICAHRD A. - Using technology to broaden the scientific experience through project based
- RUSSELL, SCOTT D. - Interactivity on the Internet and interactive learning environments.
- WATERMAN, MARGARET A* AND ETHEL STANLEY. - Investigative Case-Based Learning.