Abstract Index, By Title
Abstracts received so far:
- Evolution of eastern Asian and eastern North American plant disjunctions: overview and perspectives from phylogenetic studies, The. - WEN, JUN.
- Historical biogeography of the Northern Hemisphere symposium abstract. - MANOS, PAUL S.* AND MICHAEL J. DONOGHUE.
- Molecular biogeography of temperate and tropical legumes in North America. - LAVIN, MATT*, MARTIN F. WOJCIECHOWSKI, MICHAEL J. SANDERSON, AND ADAM RICHMAN.
- Paleobotanical data and the phytogeographic history of holarctic angiosperm clades. - MANCHESTER, STEVEN R.* AND BRUCE H. TIFFNEY.
- Phylogenetic Patterns and Divergent Times of Disjunct Taxa: Insights into Historical Biogeography of Angiosperms in the Northern Hemisphere
. - XIANG, (JENNY) QIU-YUN* AND DOUGLAS E. SOLTIS.
- Phylogenetic patterns of disjunct Fagales: tracking the history of north temperate and subtropical forests. - MANOS, PAUL S.*, ALICE M. STANFORD, AND MICHAEL J. SANDERSON.
- Phylogeny of the Styracaceae based on four data sets: implications for the historical biogeography of the northern hemisphere and amphi-Pacific tropical disjunctions. - FRITSCH, PETER W.* AND CYNTHIA M. MORTON.
- Physical Influences on Phytogeographic Continuity in the Northern Hemisphere Tertiary. - TIFFNEY, BRUCE H.* AND STEVEN R. MANCHESTER.
- Reconciling phytogeographic patterns around the Northern Hemisphere. - DONOGHUE, MICHAEL J.*, CHARLES D. BELL, AND JIANHUA LI.