Abstract Index, By Senior Author
Abstracts received so far:
- GIBSON, J. PHIL. - Why is that cell red? A microtechnique based approach for teaching a plant anatomy lab.
- HANUS1, FRANK JOSEPH*, KEN FERSCHWEILER2, AND SHERRY KAY PITTAM3. - Present your data on the Web. [Poster]
- HIRREL, MARC C. AND JOHN S. CHOINSKI.* - The use of investigative biology exercises in freshman labs improves the retention of biology majors in advanced courses. [Poster]
- MITRA, MADHUMI. - Richer pedagogic outcomes in Marine Botany course through integration of service learning.
- MUELLER, RICHARD J. - Using the plastochron index to improve studentís understanding of exponential plant growth and the use of logarithms.
- REINSVOLD, ROBERT J.* AND DAVID W. KRAMER. - Educational outreach activities of the Botanical Society of America.
- RICE, STANLEY A. - Teaching principles of fluid dynamics using xylem and transpiration measurements.
- VERHEY, STEVEN D.* AND STEVEN STEFANIDES. - The plastid genome project: integrated cell biology/molecular biology/genomics teaching laboratory.
- WANDERSEE, JAMES H.* AND ELISABETH E. SCHUSSLER. - National Survey on the Public's Perception of Plants.