Abstract Index, By Senior Author
Abstracts received so far:
- 1GURALNICK, LONNIE J.*, 2MAURICE SB KU, 2GERALD E. EDWARDS, 2VINCENT R. FRANCESCHI, AND 3BRANDON HOCKEMA. - Induction of the CAM pathway in the C4 plant,Portulaca grandiflora.
- ALOKAM, SUNEETHA*, CHENDANDA C CHINNAPPA, AND DAVID M REID. - Red/Far red light-mediated shade avoidance stem elongation response and anthocyanin accumulation in alpine and prairie ecotypes of Stellaria longipes .
- BOTHWELL, BRYAN, CHERYL L. LOVELESS, RAYMOND R. BARD, AND MICHAEL D. SNOW.* - Monoterpene levels in Douglas-fir needles in relation to needle midge infestation. [Poster]
- FAN, SHUGUO*, CHENGYE LIANG, AND HONGXIAN LIU. - Identification of restoring and maintaining relationship of male sterile variants of rice (Oryza sativa L.) cultured in vitro. [Poster]
- FAN, SHUGUO*, CHENGYE LIANG, AND HONGXIAN LIU. - In vitro mutation of rice (Oryza sativa L.) from GMS to CMS. [Poster]
- FAN, SHUGUO*, CHENGYE LIANG, AND HONGXIAN LIU. - Somaclonal male sterile mutants and their expressions in male sterile rice (Oryza sativa L.) somaclones.
- HAY, JORDAN O.*, MIGUEL PINEROS, LEON V. KOCHIAN, AND ROGER M. SPANSWICK. - Isolation of rice aleurone protoplasts and whole cell patch clamping. [Poster]
- PEREIRA-NETTO, ADAUCTO B.*, JULIANA M. MENESTRINA, ANA MARIA A. CARNEIRO LEAO, AND MARCELO IACOMINI. - A novel lysine-rich arabinogalactan with regulatory effects on carrot (Daucus carota) cells growth and differentiation. [Poster]
- STRAUB, PETER F. - Construction of a putA -GUS reporter gene for insertion in the nitrogen fixing symbiont Bradyrhizobium japonicum.